Sender:
Date:
Wed, 10 Feb 1993 11:09:00 EST
 Ban the bands....
 Don't throw things on the ice.....
 Don't say or use rude language or gestures.....
 Don't get on the refs....
 Don't get on the opposing team.....

 Be good little boys and girls and sit quietly with: your back straight; your
 hands folded in your lap; and watch the nice boys play a nice game of hockey.
 And when its over, we'll walk single file back to our room and take a nap
 on our mats.

OR......

 Beef up the bands.....
 Throw things on the ice (when the players and refs are not)....
 Say and do whatever the hell you want..
 Get on the refs.....
 Get on the opposing team.....

 Be men and women and stand and cheer; with your face paint on; your favorite
 teams paraphenalia in your hands; and watch some nasty men play a violent
 but sometimes beautifully fluid game of hockey.  And when its over, walk to
 your nearest corner bar or pub and swill you drink of choice or whatever
 until its time to do something else.

Choose either version which ever suits you.  I choose the latter and I don't
apologize for it :-) I think its the best way to watch and enjoy college
hockey! (My opinion and mine only.)  Besides don't you think there's more
important issues to deal with both in terms of hockey and life??

Eric Hoffman
Cornell '88, SUNY-Albany??
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
LET'S GO RED!!! Beat the Safety School and SLUts from up North!