Sender:
Date:
Wed, 10 Feb 1993 09:36:43 EST
I don't know how Rick Comley feels about Tech's band.  Speaking as an
NMU Fan, and I am sure for those who have had occasion to sit next to
this band by virtue of their season tickets, something had to go, and it
should not have been ticket holders at Lakeview Arena.  "In Heaven There
Is No Beer" might have some merit, but played full blast in your ear for
60 minutes plus was hard on the people having season tickets in Sections
1 and 2 because ears were ringing after one period of hockey.  I know
that people in those sections complained because I had seats in that
section at the time the Tech band played here and the noise level took
away my enjoyment of the game.
Laura
GO NORTHERN!!