Sender:
From:
Keith Reynolds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Feb 1993 14:32:47 EST
I agree on most counts on Rich's comments, however I have a few things to say.
As for Little's penalty, it was justified after seeing a Union man down in
intense pain. Little probably got annoyed with his presence around the net,
and let him have it. It's just like a brush-back pitch in baseball, part of
the game, but still a no-no. As far as the brawl, I don't think it was started
due to an unnecessary act. Bad blood was brewing between the teams for a
while, due in some part to the officiating, which was bad for both teams.
I did not expect a Union win, I did, however, expect a better game. What
surprised me the most was the fact that Rich's demeanor on the net does not
match his demeanor off the net. I guess RPI hockey is an addictive drug,
one that might ought to be.......BANNED!!!!!!!!!! Just my 53 cents. Keith.
--
= [log in to unmask] (UNIX)     [log in to unmask] (Internet)=
=      "Beef"        [log in to unmask] (BITNET)   "Beef"           =