Sender:
Date:
Wed, 23 Dec 1992 08:05:34 EST
On the Nissan Jeep Classic:
>Michigan State came in without their leading scorer Anson Carter who was out
>with the flu, and Kent came in high after crushing BC in the opening round.

Anson Carter Michigan State's leading scorer?  Admittedly, I only see
MSU 2-5 times a season, but I've never heard of the guy.  (At least, he
hasn't made a lasting impression.)  Last I knew, Bryan Smolinski was
State's leading scorer -- and a likely All-America & Hobey Baker
candidate.  (Smolinski would rewrite the record book if he played
against Michigan every weekend. :-)

I only hope that losing to Kent doesn't fire up the Spartans for the
GLI!  :-)

  JohnH
 Go Blue