Sender:
Date:
Mon, 14 Dec 1992 11:12:44 EST
Larry Latour writes:
>Does anyone have any details on the loss of players to LSSU, Western
>Michigan, and (the other team escapes me for the moment - it's late here)?

LSSU will be without sophomore forward Brian Rolston, one of the best
players in the CCHA and the #11 pick in the 1991 NHL draft.  Rolston
will be competing for Team USA in the World Junior Championships for
the second consecutive year.

It'll be interesting to see what happens as Maine and LSSU sh/could run
into each other twice over the holidays.

Go Lakers!

  John H
  U Mich