Sender:
From:
"C. Michael McCallum" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Dec 90 14:31:48 -0800
First, let me comment on this Dexter Hockey classic thing.
I would agree with Mike that Clarkson is in trouble if they
are already thinking of Maine.  WMU is no sally team.  This is
both from experience and the emotional feeling that the CCHA
rules.
Anyway, I'm getting sick of the dearth of CCHA (and to a lessor extent,
WCHA) - type news and comments.  I am not, of course ragging on
all of you in the HE and ECAC;  rather I am wondering about dudes
in the Midwest;  is there just a lack of subscribers in the Midwest?
I live and die with MSU hockey (so of course lately I have been using a
pacemaker...), but since I am in sunny (?) California, I am in no
position to hear CCHA poop.
Comments?  I have heard/seen comments from [log in to unmask]
and even (retch) [log in to unmask], but otherwise,
nichts.
Anyway, I am tring to get info on the Cal club hockey scene.
If for nothing else, it should reinforce everyone else's belief
of where real hockey resides...
Roo.