Sender:
Date:
Tue, 7 Apr 1992 13:24:34 EST
I heard from a Wisconsin fan that MSU turned over many of the seats they
couldn't use to Wisconsin so their additional fans could attend but that
Michigan did not & took their tickets with them. I was able to procure
two seats in the MSU section and did notice the Michigan section was empty
at the beginning of the final. Also noticed many more "State" fans in
attendance than Michigan fans. (sorry of the constant UM bashing but I
did root for them during the first game). Any additional facts on this?

I thought that the fans for all teams really represented their teams well -
at the end of the final both teams were congratulated by all fans.

Incidentally, in case I didn't mention it before - congratulations
to Lake Superior State. Also, to the Hockey-l group for an enjoyable dinner.

P.S. Was sitting beneath two of the LSSU cheerleaders who kept up the
most loud shrieking during the entire final - their voices never wavered.

William Krebs