Sender:
From:
Carol White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Mar 2010 16:03:50 -0500
Yeah, but it was COLD then, right?   April is not known to be a cold month.

Good luck to Ford Field... hopefully not a repeat of  Cincy. UGH that was
awful...
Carol
GO Gophers! (next year)

--
Carol S. White

"The work goes on, the cause endures, the hope still lives and the dreams
shall never die. " - Edward Kennedy