Sender:
Date:
Mon, 30 Mar 1992 09:04:10 EST
>Look out Michigan...we shall not be denied.

>Don't count Wisconsin out just yet, Michigan !!!!!!!

>GIVE BIG BLUE A BIG BLACK EYE!!!!!!!!!!

My my.  To my knowledge, I haven't heard anyone from Michigan count
Wisconsin out.  In fact, I believe the Wisconsin-Michigan game will be
the tighest game that Albany will see.  As for the black eye, Michigan
may not be able to outscore its opponenets but we most certainly can
outpunch anyone.  (Oh no, I've just given away the secret to beating
Michigan.  Play them rough and goad them into taking stupid penalties.)

Mike - Now that I've touted Felsner and Madeley until I was blue, I hope
that they don't disappoint in Albany.

Comment from the Joe:
  GAME 1 - Not much to say.  LSSU made Minnesota look like chump change.
I know in my head and heart that Minnesota is a GOOD team, but I haven't
convinced my eyes.  I've seen the Gophers three times.  I've seen them
get spanked three times.  From what I've SEEN, they couldn't finish higher
than 8th in the CCHA.

  GAME 2 - An ugly game.  I thought that CCHA refs were bad.  I apologize.
Give me Shegos, Piotrowski or anyone over this complete ass Gallagher.  To
the game - not suprisingly, 8 penalty minutes were registered during the
pre-game skate.  I was suprised at how physical Northern Michigan is.  The
only thing that kept this from being an all out brawl was the close score.
Denny Felsner took more punches than Thomas Hearns.  The only crew more
brutal than the Wildcat players was the drunken NMU rugby team that made
complete asses of themselves before and during the game.  O.K., I've said
enough about NMU.  As for Michigan, Keith nailed it when he said that
Shields couldn't stop a beach ball.  There are four teams in Albany, but
is Shields one of the top six goalies?  Argh.

Should be an interesting finish.

John Haeussler
Univ of Michigan
Why do we have to go to NY for the CCHA finals?