Sender:
From:
Erik Biever <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Mar 1992 11:21:30 CST
Charlie Shub writes:

> superb effort by minnesota in their 5-1 victory, but 2 questions for
> the gopher faithful

> 1- should i save the tape to look for you in the stands, and if so,
>    how do i recognize you  (gophers went right to left on the screen in
>    period 1)

I haven't looked at my tape yet, but we were on the right side of the rink
to show up on camera.  I was wearing the usual, a maroon-and-gold striped
rugby shirt and a maroon cap with gold "gopher ears".

2- from the stands, did it also look like the minnesota player who scored
   the opening goal hooked down a cc defender to get the puck for his
   breakaway?

Yes.  It was a pretty good hook, but Shepard wasn't calling very much.
  or even  cdash@colospgs (BITNET)  if the above address won't work
-- Erik