Sender:
Date:
Fri, 13 Mar 1992 23:55:16 EST
  Michigan beat Ohio State - 4-2 I t?h?i?n?k?
  Lake Superior beat Illinois C
  Miami beat Western  (Keith, I'm not surprised about this)
  Michigan State 5 Ferris 2 (It was a closer game than this; tied or
  a 1 goal MSU advantage most of the game.

  CCHA bracket update upcoming if any series are decided Saturday night;
and after the weekend games in any case, along with season scores between
the two, if anyone is interested.  No response from the last posting, so
may not bother.

  Heard that Cornell beat Clarkson; score unknown.  Are there any teams
in the ECAC that would like to be invited to the NCAA? - or do the powers
that be believe that if all ECAC end the season with the same record that
the NCAA tournament will be an All-ECAC event?