Sender:
From:
"Sara M. Fagan" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Mar 2004 00:47:41 -0500
Nice to see that I am not forgotten or overlooked.  Which leads me to a
reminder that you don't want to forget to send in your reservation for
the Hockey-L dinner.  Send your reply to [log in to unmask] along
with the names of those attending and an e-mail with payment
instructions will be sent to you.  Payments are to be received by March
29.  Even if you responded to the earlier request for a tentative head
count it is necessary for you send in your reservation and get payment info.

If you want to see the menu and other details see the e-mail sent out on
Saturday or ask me to send you another copy.

Sara
SLU '77
Let's go SAINTS!!!