Sender:
Date:
Fri, 19 Dec 2003 10:31:05 -0500
7bit
From:
"Nicholas R. Markham" <[log in to unmask]>

I'm not sure I agree that UVM would fit well in HEA.  Currently they can't even
win a game in the ECAC; how are they going to compete in a much stronger league?
(On the other hand, from a PWR point of view, if you're going to lose anyway,
you might as well lose to better teams, I suppose.)