Sender:
From:
Big Wheels <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Mar 1992 23:03:10 EST
Hey Listers...
	After watching a great game of hockey here in the North Country
and listening to all the scores coming in, I was wondering if someone
who likes to crunch numbers would be willing to look into who,
mathematically speaking, would get bids taking in account the four
possible outcomes influenced by who wins the ECAC tourney.
	I will be in the Garden rocking the rafters with the melodious
sounds of my tuba. I will be with the rest of the band, so if any of you
are going to be there for our game against Cornell, please stop by and
say 'Hi!'. I always like to meet the faces behind the postings.
	See ya there....

					Ted the Tuba @ Clarkson...
					  First I was lost and then
					    I was found again.