Sender:
From:
Tom Tseng <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Feb 1992 13:13:19 LCL
 Happy Hour last week

I've been busy all week this week and did not get a chance to acknowledged
those Hockey-L people who attended the second unofficial Hockey-L Happy Hour at
the Chapter House last week prior to the RPI-Cornell game.

The happy hour was a definite success.  Attendees included:
Tony Hejna (from RPI)
Frank (sorry, I forgot your last name), who acts as the team dentist, too (from
RPI)
Ross Bracco (from Rochester, for RPI)
Rob Scott (Cornell, always a good company)
R. Dave Smith (from Columbus, OH; formerly Cornell) with his girlfriend (my
apology for not remembering her name, either; but I know she's from Class of
'87)
Michael Gilbert (aka Da Bear, who stripped down to his boxer shorts on Sat)
Dave Delchamps (Cornell, who was there for two happy hours)
Bill and Lisa (?) Fenwick (Cornell) (we did not mean to leave shortly after you
arrived, but we wanted a good parking spot!!!)
Kevin Heaney (Cornell, my housemate, not a real Hockey-L member)
Al Shipley (?) (SID of RPI, who was at the Chapter House with other RPI folks
but Tony introduced him to us; Al is on Hockey-L but he seldom posts)

Did I miss anyone?  If so, I'm sorry!  I did not take names and this was my
best recollection.  In any case, I thought every one had a great time meeting
people from otber places, linking faces and names together.

I thank all the attendees for making the Hockey-L Happy Hour fun and a success.
 If we don't do this again in Boston in the near future, look for it in
November/December when the Big Red returns to Lynah.

Tom Tseng '87
ps:  Tony, thanks for the pizza.  It was fun meeting you and doing the radio
thing with you.