Sender:
From:
Brendan Joseph Sullivan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Feb 1992 12:56:26 -0500
	I can't say I have been going to RPI games for a very long time
because I haven't.  In fact, before I came to RPI this year, I had not
seen any college hockey games aside from last years final.  But still,
I have to disagree with you Rich...  I don't think there is a bias against
RPI by the refs.  I just think that RPI commits more penalties in the game
then most of their opponents do.  Sure, I do agree with you that there
have been some very bad calls at the Houston Field House, but that will
happen to all teams.

	In the SLU-RPI game in which RPI's Captain Ivan Moore got a
misconduct penalty, Moore was arguing with the ref over what I believe
was the placement of the faceoff: inside or outside the zone.  I spoke
with many of the RPI players and none of them knew what Ivan said.  In
my opinion, for Belanger to give Moore the misconduct, he must have said
something really nasty, but like I said, I don't know what it was.

-------
Brendan
RPI '95