Sender:
From:
"Paul F. Grochowski" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Jan 1992 19:25:46 EST
University of Michigan freshman winger Anton Fiodorov (and I'm writing this
from memory, so I hope I'm spelling his name correctly) is expected to play
in this weekend's series between Michigan and Notre Dame.  This will make
him the first Russian-born player to appear in a NCAA Division I hockey game.
Michigan's other two remaining freshmen who haven't yet appeared in any
games, defenseman Mark Sakala and goalie Al Stoges, are also expected to
dress for this series.

Paul Grochowski
Univ o' Michigan
GO BLUE