Sender:
From:
Randy May <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Aug 1997 10:28:20 -0400
In a message dated 8/9/97 7:01:49 AM, [log in to unmask] (Jeff Dereszynski)
wrote:

<<I just wished people would realize that Chris Chelios was *never* a
good defenseman at U-W. I have seen him play D back in those early
80s days and if it wasn't for Bruce Driver, Chelios would have gone
down in Badger history as one of the worst defensemen ever. The same
is true with him on ther Blackhawks. Suter carries him.

How in the hell did Chelios do without Suter all those years is beyond me. I
mean, Chelios can't skate, can't hit, can't hold the puck without looking at
it, and has no shot. Somebody should introduce Chelios to his own goalie some
time too....he is never there in his own end to even recognize him. My guess
is Chelios will be demoted to the IHL soon so the hawks can make use of some
new kid that maybe could show a little effort.

BTW, does anyone here have a couple hundred dollars I can borrow? I know you
don't know me, but I am a good guy and I will pay you back right away. I need
to fill a prescription pretty bad. Thanks.

Randy (1957)