Sender:
From:
Brian D Helland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Aug 1997 13:30:26 -0500
My web site is going great, but I still need writers for the CCHA and
Women's College Hockey.  Here are the positions that are open:

       1) Beat writers (CCHA and Women's College Hockey).

       A beat writer will be in charge of news and information in
       whatever conference or area that they are assigned to. I would
       need at least one report each week during the regular season and
       playoffs. Nothing fancy required, just good solid information written
       in easy-to-understand format. OPEN UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.

       2) General writers (CCHA and Women's College Hockey).

       A general writer will write articles about College Hockey: the players,
       the coaches, the teams, the issues, ect. I will like a new article
       every week, but will accept once every other week. The most important
       requirement, however, is to have FUN with it.  If you enjoy writing and
       like college hockey, then this might be for you! OPEN UNTIL FURTHER
       NOTICE.

A few things to keep in mind: 1) This is a non-commercial site. I make no
money off of it. I do it because I enjoy it and because there is a need for
this type of coverage. Therefore, do not expect any type of compensation. 2)
Your work will always be YOUR work, not mine or anyone elses.  My editing
will be focused on proofreading and appearance and avoid interference with
what the author has written. I will also fight to prevent others from stealing
your work without giving you full credit.  3) If you have any questions at any
time, feel free to ask because I will respond as best I can. I will not
leave you in the dark.

If this sounds like your kind of thing, then I invite you to e-mail me with
your application. Just tell me that you are interested and why you think you
should be chosen. I'll get back to you as soon as I can. Please think about
it. Thank you for your time!

Brian. (GO SIOUX, LET'S REPEAT!)

Official Web Site: http://members.tripod.com/~unvarnished_truth/

       Note: Above message copied from the U.S. College Hockey Online
       Message Board.