Sender:
From:
Bill Fenwick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Jan 1992 14:38:55 EST
Here's how to get in touch with the Albany _Times Union_ :

Address:  The Times Union
	  Capital Newspaper Division
	  News Plaza, Box 15000
	  Albany, NY  12212

Phone:    (518) 454-5694
Fax:      (518) 489-5877

The Albany Times Union poll is a highly respected one indeed, but it shares
the same "obvious flaw" as any other poll, which is that it is based on
people's opinions and not on in-depth comparisons of actual performance, as
TCHCR is.  (Speaking of opinions, this week's HOCKEY-L poll will be out as
soon as I can convince my computer to read my disk.  Geez, is ol' Bob gonna
come after THIS poll next? :-)  I agree with the HOCKEY-L consensus that
Bob Croce's article was way out of line, showing a lack of objectivity and
research of his subject -- two serious flaws for this guy in Albany.  Per-
sonally, I think that some sort of response including a short explanation
of what TCHCR actually is and how it works needs to be sent not only to
Bob Croce, but also to the Times Union editor, Howard Healy.  I'm willing to
help out with this, as soon as I cool down.  I think we ought make the effort
to get the Times Union readers a clear and unbiased explanation of what TCHCR
is all about, which is something that Croce failed miserably to do.
--
Bill Fenwick                        |  Send your HOCKEY-L poll responses to:
Cornell '86 and probably '94        |  [log in to unmask]