Sender:
From:
Brad Toberman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Feb 1997 22:24:17 -0600
        The NCAA has asked the University of Wisconsin Varsity Band to do
one of our traditional concerts at the Bradley Center on the Friday night
between games.  I have no idea how much tickets will be or where to get them.
        We traditionally do about 12 road concerts throughout Wisconsin and
end our season with three nights in the UW field house in the spring.  The
concerts included shows from the football seasons and hockey game classics.
The road shows generally sell out.  We annually sell over 20,000 tickets for
the three nights in the field house, with the last two nights selling out.
The road concerts last one to two hours and the field house concerts are
about three hours.
        I am sure the Bradley Center concert will have a hockey theme, no
word yet on how much lighting, pyrotechnics, and special effects we will use
in the Bradley Center.

Brad
and On Wisconsin!

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Brad Edward Toberman                Songs to thee Wisconsin
608-256-7707                            Ever let us sing
[log in to unmask]            Praise to alma mater
Big Ten Champs 1993                     Ever let us bring
Rose Bowl Champs 1994                 Queen of all the West
Hall of Fame Bowl Champs 1995         College we love best
WCHA Tournament Champs 1995           Queen of all the West
Copper Bowl Champs 1996               College we love best.

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW