Sender:
Date:
Wed, 11 Dec 1991 07:53:24 EST
A reply to Mike Burger:
    I really have to agree with you about the Michigan Hockey Pep Band.  It
has improved greatly.  And the reason for the improvement was a past hockey
pep band director, John Wilkins (I hope I have his name right!).  He is the
one who really got the pep band going.  Before John, we were lucky to have
five people in the pep band show up on any given home game night.  By the
way, Mike, if you get to the home game this Saturday, stop by the Deker table
and say hi.  It is always great to see alumni back.
      Diane Hatfield