Sender:
From:
Stephen Leroy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Dec 1991 12:35:00 PST
For the various Lynah Faithfull who seem to be on this list (quite a
few of you!), I'd like to know about some of the cheers I
remember.  The most traditional of cheers I always presumed to be
"Screw BU, (blank)-(blank), too!" (a nostalgic cheer for the old ECAC
I gather--someone told me that BU was Cornell's public enemy #1 for a
long time).  Are you guys still doing that one?  My last year at Lynah
I remember a brand new cheer starting up:  whenever the opposing team
returned a man to the ice after a PP, after the announcer announced
"(blank) returns to full strength," the fans would yell "They still suck!"
Is this one still around--I kinda liked it.

- Stephen Leroy
Cornell '88
Caltech '90, probably '93