Sender:
From:
R David Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Dec 1991 19:43:10 EST
Perhaps some Cornell people out there can enlighten me.  I seem to remember
that there is a player for the team that can't join until the winter semester
starts.  Is this true? What are his credentials?  Will he be able to contribute
this year?

Also, Art Mintz, why did you stop saying, "And Harvard returns to full
strength" after penalties expired?  Someone said it was because of the Lynah
follow-up cheer of "...and they still suck," but others said it was because it
allowed Cornell to know a penalty was over and was thus an unfair advantage.
(Even though you said it for Cornell's penalties also, and besides, what's home
ice good for if not for an unfair advantage here and there.)

--
Dave [log in to unmask]
Cornell '91 OSU Med '95

(My apologies to Parris.  He was really tired and I was a proctor looking for
amusement.)