Sender:
From:
"Ryan G. Stone" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Dec 1991 18:06:51 -0500
Mike, I am glad you were thinking as I was.  I had a slightly different Idea
along the same lines which would allow for one grand Eastern Division.

1) The ECAC splits as Mike has mentioned into 2, 6 team leagues, IVY and
"non-IVY"

2) The EAST becomes three divisions and each team would play in it's own
division twice and in the other 2 divisions once, again traveling partners
would not be too hard to figure out.

3) This would mean the Ivies would have to raise thier game limit by two games
to have the same amount of non-league games as before (I think, I worked this
 out
in my head)

There are clearly a few problems with this scenario, since it does not allow for
expansion without expansion of game limits, but maybe it is worth a try...

-Ryan Stone
 Lawrence University (Appleton, WI) '93
 Rensselaer '93

RYAN G. STONE                          Hoping for an R.P.I - MAINE
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute       Championship Game, April 4
e-mail: [log in to unmask]                See You in ALBANY!!!!