Sender:
From:
Survivor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Dec 1991 14:53:27 EST
Ok, since everyone I've talked to is hyping this Team Canada vs. Team USA
matchup, here's my prediction...

Canada 7  USA 2

USA just isn't good enough to compete with the guys from Canada who all they
do for six months a year when they are kids is play hockey on ponds around
the house, then go to rinks to play their games.  Canada, especially with
Lindros will be like every other opponent the USA team has played so far,
a far superior opponent.  Canada wins easily.  This one will be over
before the first period is over.

Now watch, seeing as how I haven't called a hockey game right since the
NMU-BU matchup last year, I'll probably get killed on this call

Kevin

e-mail MIGHT reach me at:

"You can still Rock in America"  -Night Ranger