Sender:
From:
Derrick James Brashear <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Dec 1991 22:25:37 -0500
R David Smith <[log in to unmask]> writes:

>I don't know if the name of the rink is French Field House or not.  The only
>name I've ever heard for it is the OSU Ice Rink and that, believe it or not
>folks, is the only thing written on the outside of the building.  Still, the
>ice is bad, the rink is small, the seating is atrocious, and overall, it's
>just an aluminum shack with ice in the middle.

Yeah, that's the place. I was only there once, about a month ago, and I
had forgotten that it said OSU ice rink outside. But that's it. An
aluminum shack. But hockey is hockey, it's best to get it where you can!

Derrick Brashear  <[log in to unmask]>  "shadow"
Box 836  5115 Margaret Morrison St.
Pittsburgh PA 15213-3890
All opinions contained within are neither those of myself or
Carnegie Mellon University. Actually, I stole them from some
one else's files, so if you are offended, let me know, and
I'll find the address so you can flame THEM!
Go CHIEFS! (Johnstown hockey '91-'92)