Sender:
From:
Bill Fenwick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Dec 1991 20:26:57 EST
I too am saddened to hear of the death of Terry Slater on this, his 54th
birthday.  My heart goes out to his family.

Not that it's terribly important at this point, but the initial report is
that the game between Brown and Colgate that was to take place this Saturday
will be made up on January 28 -- although Brown is scheduled to play at BU
that day.  No word on when the Colgate - Harvard game will be made up.
--
Bill Fenwick
Cornell '86 and probably '94

     Terry Slater (1937 - 1991)