Sender:
Date:
Tue, 3 Dec 1991 14:43:04 -0500
The 3-time defending National Champion Pointers finally got their come-uppance
in a split at Mercyhurst college last weekend.  I'm sorry I don't have details
to share with you.

        Friday:  Point 3        Mercyhurst 1
    Saturday:    Point 2        Mercyhurst 6

This leaves the Pointers at 7-1-1 for the season.  The only detail I remember
from the paper worth mentioning is that on Saturday, tied 2-2 after two
periods, the Mercyhurst goalie stopped 49 of 51 shots on goal.  I guess we
didn't lose from lack of trying.  And another 16 game unbeaten streak bites
the dust.

Tom Rowe                              Internet: [log in to unmask]
As scarce as truth is, the supply has always been in excess of the demand
          Josh Billings