Sender:
From:
"Brian T. Farenell" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Dec 1991 11:17:34 -0500
Does anyone out there know approximately how many tickets the
NC** reserves for each school in the Final Fou..excuse me, in the
semifinals? The Knick holds about 15,000 for hockey. I ask this because
I might want to go even if Clarkson doesn't make it and my parents live
near enough to Albany to get tix. Also, does anyone know the total
distribution of tix?

Thanks,
Bri Farenell
Clarkson '95

CLARKSON GOLDEN KNIGHTS HOCKEY: 8-1
(wins over BC, Lowell, UVM, Dartmouth, Colgate, Cornell, Concordia, UNH)
HOME: 8.3 GF/gm		3 GA/gm
ROAD: 4.2 GF/gm		3.2 GA/gm
TOTAL: 5.8 GF/gm	3.1 GA/gm

(excuse me, HOME should be:	2.5 GA/gm)