Sender:
From:
Survivor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Nov 1991 23:46:16 EST
The other night in the Merrimack - Notre Dame game, Yannick "The Goose"
Gosselin picked up a loose puck and shot it toward the Notre Dame goal.
An ND defenseman knocked it down long before it got to the net, but this
gave me an interesting question.  Has any goalie in NCAA hockey ever
scored a goal?  I know Ron Hextall has done it twice and Billy Smith did it
once, but I don't know of any college goalies doing it.  Have any?

Kevin

e-mail MIGHT reach me at:

"You can still Rock in America"  -Night Ranger