Sender:
From:
Wayne Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Oct 90 18:13:14 EDT
Thanks to those folks that responded!  And thanks to all of you for
responding privately rather than to the list!

There were a number of concerns and a few objections.

Most of these had to do with the "group of friends" that we enjoy here
on the College Hockey Discussion List and the increased traffic and
noise that NETNEWS groups have had historically.

We'll put further consideration of this off for the next HOCKEY-L
administrator ...  whenever that might be.

Just to inject a bit of College Hockey into this ....

   We'll see this weekend just how far Maine has to go to become an NCAA
   tournament contender by the series at LSSU this weekend.

   Press releases and Coaches comments have pretty accurately described
   Maine as strong up front, fast, and big but with a lot of
   inexperience in goal and on defense.