Sender:
From:
Fred Flintstone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Nov 1991 12:21:37 EST
If someone has a copy of last weeks poll, could they please mail it to:
I am interested especially in the total points that Maine, Michigan, and
Clarkson had. I find it surprising that last week Michigan was #1 and
Maine #2, and Maine, after playing UAA, jumps so many points in front
of Mich. Who did Mich. play this weekend and how did they do? Did Maine
play anyone else in the past week? If so, how did they do. I know Clarkson
played Colgate and Cornell away and came out with two wins. Thanks.

						-Ted