Sender:
From:
"Brian T. Farenell" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Nov 1991 22:07:51 -0500
Checking in after Clarkson's 6-3 win over Vermont in front of a sold-out
Cheel Arena crowd. Vermont had the slight edge through the 1st 2 pds. but
the Knights dominated the 3rd and outscored UVM 4-2. Overall, UVM still had
a slight edge in shots. Their forwards looked quite good and it was a wide
open game. More details coming soon.

In other news, I've seen many requests for someone wanting to knowi f a certain
Hockey East game will be on TV, soas a public service, below you'll find liste
d the remaining HE games to be televised on NESN.
(ROad teams listed first)

11/17	NE-UNH
11/19	Lowell-NE
11/57	Merrimack-Providence
(above should be 11/24)
December 2	Cornell-BC
3	Dartmouth-Merrimack
6	BU-NE
8	BC-BU
11	NE-Lowell
January 3	MErrimack-UNH
10	BU-NE
12	BC-Providence
13	St Lawrence-UNH
17	Maine-Merrimack
21	Yale-Lowell
24	UNH-Providence
26	BC-BU
31	BU-Maine
February 3	Beanpot semis (6 PM and 9PM)
7	Providence-BC
14	BC-Maine
21	Providence-BC (2/7 should be Prov-BU)
28	BU-BC

March 6		HE Tournament Q'final 1
7			"	      2
8			"             3 & 4
12			"     Semis   1 & 2
13		ECAC Semis	1 & 2
14	       	ECAC Finals (5 PM)
		HE Finals (8 PM)

Obviously, they arent all HE conference games but I didnt feel like editing
them.

Bri
Clarkson '95
GO(!!)lden Knights