Sender:
From:
Eric Rickin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Nov 1991 17:07:53 -0500
My In-love-with-Lane friend would like to know baout when the cuts will
take place on Team USA, and who exactly is left on the roster.  (She got
her Team USA sweater, and does'[nt know whetther she should put
"MacDonald" on the back. ).  Sadly, I haven't told her that her
Lane-alternate, Bill Lindsey, went back to Tri-Cities of the WHL.

So, when are the cuts going to be done, and who is on the team now?

--
[log in to unmask] (Eric Rickin)
Go: Pittsburgh Penguins, Detroit Red Wings, Cleveland Junior Barons,