Sender:
From:
Kevin Hansen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Nov 1991 22:20:03 -0600
After reading all of the posts about the accuracy or inaccuracy of all of the
polls on college hockey, I just have to put in my two cents worth.

I agree that these polls are shaky at best in ranking the teams, but what else
do we have?  Is Keith going to post his power rankings of the teams.  In my
opinion this is the one of the best rankings or polls that are out there.

How about a new twist?  Why don't the members of Hockey-L have their own list.
It sounds like we are just as knowledgeable about the sport as many of the
voters in the other polls.

BTW, for those of you going to the Border Battle this weekend at the Met Center,
stop by and say 'Hello'.  I am in Sec 206, Row 5, Seats 5-9.

-Kevin Hansen----------------
-Minnesota Twin Family Study-
-University of Minnesota-----
Go Rink Rats!!!!!