Sender:
Date:
Thu, 7 Nov 1991 14:30:49 -0500
I happened to get home last night about 10:00 and was doing the old "point and
shoot" with the TV remote, and I stumbled across the "Hockey USA" (or USA
Hockey) program on Sports Channel.  I noticed it was scheduled for broadcast
earlier in the week but forgot to set my VCR to tape it, so I was glad to find
it on in an unscheduled slot (I forget what other sporting event was supposed
to go til 10:30, but it must have finished early).  I settled down to watch it,
assuming it would be an update of the last week's games and a preview of this
coming weekend.  But I suddenly got a feeling of deja vu.  They were talking
about the home opener at Clarkson's new arena and BC coach Len Ceglarski (sp?)
receiving an award.  Then I think they previewed the NMU/MTU series, which I
knew took place this past weekend.

Did anyone else happen to catch it?  Is this program always a week off, or did
Sport Channel just use a old program for filler?  Is it a program worth
watching or taping on a regular basis?  Since it was a two-week-old
information, I decided to fix myself some dinner...

                              Larry

        GO RIT - Take two from the Geneseo "Smurfs" this weekend!!!

Lawrence E. Haag	   NOTE:  Send replies to [log in to unmask]
Eastman Kodak Company
Rochester NY 14652-3302	   Any "True Colors" contained here are not provided by
(716) 477-3669		   Kodak.  Not a member of the Kodak Colorwatch System.