Sender:
From:
Reed H Munson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Oct 1995 16:41:53 -0500
Last year it was cheap jersys, this year it's *nice* Gopher hockey
baseball caps. Student section 14 (and 13, too) at Mariucci arena are
gonna look pretty sharp this season. I just hope I have a cheap hat along
to throw in case of a hat trick - don't want to whip my nice new cap...
BTW, what's the protocol on hat trick hat throwing? Is it ok to go and
ask for your hat or cap back after you threw it on the ice? There's a
guy in the student section at Mariucci we call Three Dollar Hat who threw
his hat out on the ice (or someone threw it for him) and he got it back
after the game.

Do any other schools give away freebies with student tix packages?