Sender:
Date:
Mon, 4 Nov 1991 11:30:01 TZONE
Stevens Point Pointers 21  :  St. Norbert College Green Knights 1

This wasn't even hockey it was so mismatched.  The Green Knights
were game, but they couldn't skate with Point, didn't have the size
to out-muscle anyone, and both offense and defense were uncoordi-
nated.

There were only 5 minors called on St. Norbert (1 a bench), and 3
on the Pointers, all 2 min.  Despite this, Stevens Point scored 4
power play goals, and 4 (!) short handed goals.  All short handers occured
in period 2.  The only goal for St. Norbert was 5 on 5. I have all the gory
details if anyone wants them, but with this big a difference between teams,
it hardly seems worth my time to post them.

St. Norbert             0       1       0       1       Shots on goal = 6
Stevens Point           7      10       4      21       Shots on goal = 102

Tom Rowe                      INTERNET:
UWSP Dept. of Psychology      [log in to unmask]
Stevens Point, WI  54481      *****************************
341-3084                      I am in the prime of senility