Sender:
Date:
Mon, 25 Sep 1995 17:11:04 EDT
This is a joint query from Vardu and Venky, two displaced Maine fans
in the heart of wolverine country!  We found out that Umaine plays
UMich on Oct. 26 at the Palace of Auburn Hills, Michigan, in the Hall
of Fame Classic.  Is this a tournament, or just a one-game thing?
The ticket office at the Palace said that this was the only college
hockey game scheduled that week.

We're planning to be there for this game, and we'd like to meet any
hockey-l'ers who will be at the game.

Vardu