Sender:
From:
Donna Fitzgerald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Sep 1995 16:24:01 EDT
This isn't really relevant to the subject line, but it's close enough. Last
night, I was watching the season finale of Chicago Hope for the second
time, and realized that the first time around, I had missed the opening
lines. Does anyone have the exact lines, or a tape they can quote from? :-)

"How do you spell the name of that guy with the Ducks, anyway? Ferraro?
Ferrara?"

"No, it's Kariya."

<*real big grin*>