Sender:
From:
Pam Sweeney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Oct 1991 17:11:05 CST
I saw most of Saturday night's Minnesota-Denver 35 Penalty Spectacular on
TV.  I don't remember off hand who the ref was, but some of the calls were
pretty marginal, including an interference call for hitting a player who
had just played the puck.  Those are the kind of things that are usually
given benefit of the doubt.  There was a little roughing at the end of the
game once things were pretty much settled that inflated the penalty totals
a little, and that seemed to be called pretty well.

We finally get to see the Gophers at home Saturday night, I can't wait!

Pam
Go Gophers!!!
Way to go, Twins, World Series Champs!!!!!!!
P.S.  Kent Hrbek was a youth hockey goalie in Bloomington (he remembers
playing against the Broten brothers);  can you imagine a 6'4" 250-lb
goalie?  You can see the goalie skills in his fielding at 1st base, though.