Sender:
From:
Fred Flintstone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Oct 1991 17:19:36 EST
	Although we haven't played any games other than our parent's weekednd
game (where the students have to pay 8-( ), I think the ticket policy is like
last years. The students can get in for free by simply showing their
Clarkson ID at the student entrance. There is one end of the rink that is
student seating plus standing room. The band just simply falls under the
student group and we just show our Clarkson ID to get into the game. I do
believe however, that they keep track of how many students go in on a hand
counter.

					-Ted Weiler
					Clarkson U. Pep Band '94 (Tuba)
					"Let's go KNIGHTS!!!!!"