Sender:
From:
Jim Teresco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Oct 1991 12:13:40 EST
There is apparently a new NCAA and/or ECAC rule requiring everyone in
attendance (including the bands) to have a ticket. What this means for
the pep band here at Union is that band members have to go to the
rink and get their complementary tickets at the beginning of the week,
or pay for a ticket. Unfortunately, this means that the band members
have to get a ticket for a seat they will not be sitting in. There are
no tickets printed for the band's bleachers, where we will be sitting.

I was wondering how this rule is being handled by other bands. Do you
have to get tickets to the games? Do you have to pay for these
tickets? Is this policy different from past years, or is it just
different here, since we're new at this stuff and never had to worry
about it before? Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
--
| Jim Teresco			Union College                                 |
| [log in to unmask]	Schenectady, NY 12308			      |