Sender:
From:
Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Oct 1991 15:10:23 EDT
To any new list members: no, the list is not exclusively for men's
DivI hockey, although that is the primary interest of most people here.
If it is college hockey, it is welcome, and that includes DivIII, club,
women's hockey, etc.  Even though my time is mostly devoted to DivI,
I'm still interested in the other aspects, so I hope people won't stop
posting them just because the list is swamped with postings on DivI
happenings.  I know there are others here who feel the same way and
there are people whose primary interest *is* DivIII, or club, or women's
hockey, etc.  As always, if a posting doesn't interest you, you can
just delete it and go on.

Team USA (i.e. 1992 US Olympic Team) discussion is also relevant since
nearly all of the players trying out are former college players.  And
since Team Canada has several former collegians, they fall in the same
category.

- mike