Sender:
Date:
Sat, 26 Oct 1991 13:12:16 TZONE
In Wisconsin, the public television channels rebroadcast home (i.e., Madison)
hockey games on a delayed basis (except when they give preference to football
games - Yecch!).  I know at least some other WCHA teams have a similar
arrangement.  On a very rare occaision, WPT will pick up one of those other
braodcasts.  My question:  Why can't this be done on a reciprocal, regular
basis.  E.g., if Minn. broadcasts home games, and we do too, why not trade
broadcasts on an even basis?  That way production costs stay the same, and I'm
willing to bet that the same sponsors they have now would jump at the chance
of having double the games on the air.  Anybody out there with television
connections?

Tom Rowe                      INTERNET:
UWSP Dept. of Psychology      [log in to unmask]
Stevens Point, WI  54481      *****************************
341-3084                      I am in the prime of senility