Sender:
Date:
Sat, 26 Oct 1991 12:53:20 EDT
The Michigan player was Aaron Ward.  According to this morning's
Lansing paper, he was x-rayed and given neurological tests and "the injury
was not expected to be serious".  He "was scheduled to be released from the
hospital and return to Ann Arbor".  The play was pretty well blocked from
where I was sitting so I don't know where what or how he d?
was hurt.