Sender:
From:
grad student Daniel Glumac <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Oct 1991 09:56:25 -0500
While at a local beverage establishment I happened to notice on their TV  a
late rebroadcast of the UM,MSU Friday game, and I saw a Michigan player put
on a backboard and wheeled off the ice--I didn't see the play so I was
wondering what happened and the severity of his injury.  Anyone?

Dan Glumac
University of Minnesota