Sender:
From:
"[log in to unmask]\" \"Nathaniel C. Malen" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Apr 1995 11:17:46 -0600
I truly support what John Zack is saying.  This also supports my theories that
some of you may have already read.  How about the Big East teams forming some
sort of college hockey conference.
        St. John's (New York- Red Storm), could easily be a fantastic team.
New York talent, from what I have heard is pretty good.  While some players may
go to bigger schools, St. John's could become a large team, especially if they
played at Madison Square Garden.  Look at what MSG, the world's most famous
sports arena has done to other teams.  St. John's could also host good
tournaments, like the Big East basketball tournament, at MSG.  Invite teams
such as Boston, Michigan, Maine etc...  Not only would it be good for college
hockey, but it would be a large draw and profitable to BU, MICH. and Maine as
well.
        Another quick scenario: Georgetown (D.C area), UCONN (Hartford area),
Syracuse (Buffalo area), Boston College already has a team, Villanova etc....
All of these teams CAN be great if something is put into it.  I would love to
see it.
        I have babbled again. bye.

Nat Malen
UW-Eau Claire