Sender:
From:
Duke Of Earl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Oct 1991 13:42:17 TZONE

>OVERALL UNBEATEN
>NMU has gone 28 games (25-0-3) without a loss.

I think our information is in agreement here.

>HOME UNBEATEN
>NMU has gone 29 games without a loss at home, not 35.  This dates back to
>2/17/90, a 4-2 loss to Colorado College.

Our information is different here.  Northern beat Colorado College in a
score of 4-2 in front of 3,895 fans at Lakeview Arena.

The last loss I have was a 5-4 loss against Denver on January 12, 1990.

I am not entering into a debate on stats, I will leave the stats up to
Mike and Keith; however, I think the information I have is correct.  If
it isn't I apologize.  In this specific instance I have verified my
information with Northerns Sports Information office.

P.S.  I dropped stats in college :)
--